Project 2-2 Function Module：Bluetooth (Lesson 10~11)
Lesson 10 Objectives
- Understand the principles of Bluetooth.
- Know the applications of Bluetooth in life.
- Understand the Bluetooth module and connection method.
- Understand how to use Bluetooth to receive characters transmitted by the mobile phone through the video.
- Learn about the Bluetooth software block — Bluetooth software module.
- Learn to use the program command — read the block values.
Lesson 10 Video
Lesson 11 Objectives
- Understand how Bluetooth characters are used to control the motor through the video. Learn about the software blocks of variables and field types (character type).
- Learn about the program command – conditional description command.
- Learn to control the car and adjust its turning personally through the Bluetooth module.
Lesson 11 Video